WONDERS OF THE STEPPES OF KAZAKHSTAN
A three-day tour in Kazakhstan: Altyn-Emel steppe landscapes, hot springs, Aktau and Katutau mountain ranges, Singing Dune and Lake Bartogay
The first day
(Almaty-Basshi village-Aktau mountains-Katutau mountains-700-year-old tree-Basshi village)
- We leave Almaty in the morning. Our driver will pick you up at the specified address. Travel time - 3 hours (290 km). We arrive in the village of Basshi, where we stay at the hotel for lunch.
- We go to the picturesque chalk mountains of Aktau. You will have a 3-8 km long walk along the tourist mountain trails. Scenic views, unique photos, and stories from our guide will complete your tour.
- Moving to the Katutau lava massif. These mountains will amaze you with cosmic landscapes and solitude. Here you can also go on a trekking route for 30–60 minutes.
- Another attraction of Kazakhstan, which we will visit on the first day, is a relic willow, whose age is more than 700 years.
- After that, we return to the village of Basshi, where we stop for the night and dinner. You will have free time to relax and replenish your strength before new adventures.
road length : 450 km, total time: 6 hours
What to take on tour?
Comfortable walking shoes
6 reasons to choose Silk Travel’s tours in Kazakhstan
Diverse programs for tours in Kazakhstan
The most spectacular Almaty tourist places