"GOLDEN RING OF ZHETYSU" - A THREE-DAY TOUR IN KAZAKHSTAN
(Almaty - Basshi village - Aktau mountains - Katutau mountains - Seven hundred years old tree - Basshi village)
- We leave Almaty in the morning. Our driver will pick you up at the specified address. Travel time is 3 hours (290 km).
- Upon arrival in the village of Basshi, we are accommodated in a hotel. Before leaving for the first location of the route, guests will have lunch.
- We are going to the Aktau mountains. Here you will spend 2-3 hours on a hiking tour along the mountain hiking trails, see the best landscapes and learn more about the Aktau mountains.
- We are moving to the Katutau mountain range. You will be able to see the most fantastic landscapes created by volcanic lava. The time of the excursion around Katutau is 30-60 minutes.
- Another attraction of Kazakhstan that we will visit is a unique tree, whose age is more than 700 years!
- We return for the night to the village of Basshi. You can relax, have dinner and spend your free time in the village.
What to take on tour?
Comfortable walking shoes
6 reasons to choose Silk Travel’s tours in Kazakhstan
Diverse programs for tours in Kazakhstan
The most spectacular Almaty tourist places